Madame Faiveley (nee Regnier) 1888 and 1912
Domaine Regnier, an ancient estate in the heart of the Roman wine village of Gevrey Chambertin, used to be owned by the Faiveley family. It was where the clan started in Burgundy. In the 1950’s Faiveley moved the winemaking next door, and converted one of the buildings into a restaurant ‘Les Millisimes’. The restaurant closed in 2002, and after that the owners tried to sell, but due to the condition of the buildings, there were no buyers. Then we turned up!